Click below to view featured BGC projects » More BGC Projects
BGC Engineering will always accept resumes from talented geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists with strong technical backgrounds, solid communication skills, and proven project management abilities.
If you are interested in applying for a summer job with BGC, please submit a Summer Job Application.
To apply for a Junior Geological / Geotechnical Engineer or Geoscientist position with BGC, please submit a Junior Job Application.
For other applications, please forward your resume and a covering letter, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail / fax to:
BGC Engineering Inc.
800 - 1045 Howe Street
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of challenging local and international projects.
- State-of-the-art working tools and audio visual connections between offices.
- A motivated staff and stimulating working environment.
- Flexible hours and competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for career growth.